Corporate Virtual Volunteering
Employability Skills Mentorship Program
This program is beneficial to students from less privileged backgrounds to learn skills that will help them face interviews confidently and present themselves in an impressive way during the interview. It's a 4-week program, Volunteers connect with students individually and groom them on various employability skills. The objective of this program is to help eligible candidates get deserving jobs.
Employability Readiness Program
This program is beneficial for final year graduation students who are job aspirants and who need quick tips to polish their interview skills. Volunteers cover 4 important topics in 2 hrs along with role plays and group discussions to clarify the required information.
T-shirt Bag and Newspaper Bag
Volunteers use their old T-shirts and newspapers to make shopping bags. This is a simple and yet impactful activity. Volunteers involve their family members to participate in this activity. Its a good team bonding activity.
1) Educate volunteers about the hazards of the textile and paper industries.
2) Reduce waste in landfills and the ocean by recycling and recuse of materials
3) Get sensitised to choose an Eco-friendly lifestyle.
4) Say no to one-time plastic.
4) Do not let go of your sweet memories of your favourite T-Shirt.
5) Educate people around you (Shop keepers, family and friends)