Youth for Seva’s strong focus is on encouraging college students to volunteer, and continue doing so beyond their campus presence. Volunteers get to choose how they want to spend their time through a variety of interesting projects on offer.
- To sensitize college students in becoming positive change agents in the society.
- To establish a working relationship with college management to facilitate a sustainable volunteering model for students.
- To initiate YFS clubs in colleges where there are no community service clubs. To collaborate with existing social initiative clubs in others.
- To identify and groom student coordinators to organize activities in colleges.
- To facilitate a system which can utilize mass of student volunteers and not merely individuals interested in volunteering.
Categories of College Engagements
Seva Vacation: Volunteer every day for a month. Teach science experiments, volunteer at eye pre-screening camps at government schools, experience rural way of life teaching children at tribal villages or visit social impact projects for understanding and much more…!
Seva Internship: Volunteer every day for 2 to 5 months. Intern for short term projects at Youth for Seva or other partner NGOs.